TAVTI/SCRC connects members with various training and special events throughout the year. Find information about our current opportunities below:
1) National Insurance Crime Bureau Training – Aug. 2017, Corpus Christi, TX
2) Southwest Transportation Security Council – Cargo Theft Training
The SWTSC will hold a One Day Cargo Theft/Commercial Vehicle Drug Interdiction class on August 16, 2017 at the Drug Enforcement Administration Houston Division office located at 1433 West Loop South, Houston, Texas 77027 in the 1st floor training room.
Agenda is forthcoming, projected training hours are 7:30AM – 4:30PM.
The training is open to industry and law enforcement at no charge, TCOLE credit will be provided for the Texas Law Enforcement officers.
The SWTSC will provided lunch on-site. The training room can hold 80 persons so RSVP, first come, first serve.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend. Law enforcement officers wanting the TCOLE credit, please provide your PID number and DOB in your RSVP.
3) National Insurance Crime Bureau Training – Sept. 2017, Grand Prairie, TX
5) National Insurance Crime Bureau Training – Nov. 2017, S. Padre Island, TX
6) National Insurance Crime Bureau Training Online Courses – Ongoing